There are lot of recipes for slim line. Here are some of them:
1. The tradition says that you need to drink plenty of water. Yes, that is true. But too much of anything is bad for you. The ideal thing is to drink about two litres of unsweetened and bubble-free water per day. Drinking water accelerates metabolism and the figures on the scale will reach a desirable level.
2. With any diet or even when using auxiliary reduction supplements, do not weigh yourself everyday; it may be a little depressing. It is possible that in the beginning the scale will not show smaller figures, but you will feel the loss in the waist or the thighs.
3. People who did not sleep at night, or did not sleep well, tend to eat more the next day, even more caloric food, to compensate for the lost night energy. Therefore sleep peacefully and have nice dreams.
4. Fruits as a substitute for sweets. Fruits are rich in vitamins, antioxidants and fibres, which cause us to feel full.
5. Stress kills all and makes us eat. Therefore be at ease and do not get overwhelmed by anyone or anything.
6. You do not need to exhaust yourself with the boring abdominal sit-ups. Take your friends to nature for example. Just a quick walk, many steps, long walks 2 to 3 times a week and the weight will go down.
Exercise 1: We are in a seated position. Lean with your forearm on the table. Push your palms on each other. Repeat 3 sets of 10 reps. Raise your hands higher and still push your palms on each other, like in the previous interval. This strengthens the pectoral muscles.
Exercise 2: This exercise is a little more difficult. Sit back up straight, raise hands to the level of the shoulders and keep your palms together facing each other. Pressing into the palms slowly lift them up to the forehead and then down. Repeat 10 times. You strengthen the pectoral muscles again.
Exercise 3: In a seated position, keep legs connected, of course, bent at the knees. And raise them up approximately to about 40 cm above the ground. Repeat 2 sets of 10 reps.
Exercise 4: As in exercise 3 do the same with outstretched legs. The legs but also the waist will tone up nicely.
Exercise 5: Stand up and make bends. Approach with the ends of the fingers of one hand (the chest and the head slightly forward) and touch the knee of the leg of the same side. Make 10 bends on each side. We are exercising the waist.
Exercise 6: Push ups on the office table. With palms lying slightly wider than the shoulder width, grip the edge of the table. Step back with your feet no more than 120 cm from the table. Then let your chest go down, but do not touch the table! By pushing return the chest to its starting position. Move only the chest, the other parts are fixed. Make 2 sets of 20 push ups. This way you tone the chest together with the upper limbs.